rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Warning.. Blue Skies Ahead!



Nikon D90 with 17 - 50mm f2.8 wide angle lens (shot at 1/1250 sec @ f2.8, ISO 100)



Post Processing: Another one of those images where I "tweaked" the vibrance ever so slightly in CameraRAW.

Believe it or not, this image is NOT a HDR although it does have a HDR look about it. It's from my last phototrip into Melbourne CBD. The blueness of the sky shows what a picture perfect day it was. In fact it was almost too sunny at times, as the buildings started casting nasty shadows. I took this shot while standing directly beneath the building, looking directly up (all while trying not breaking my back in my display of gymnastic ability). Funnily enough, this elegant building is a Optus mobile phone store on the ground floor, and for all this time thats all I have known it to be (until now of course).

Barely any post processing to speak of, other than to tweak the exposure and to set the vibrancy slightly higher.

1 comment:

sandeep said...

lovely play of colors yet again - the only distraction here being that greyish thingie at center left.

Post a Comment