rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, July 15, 2011

Magical HDR



Nikon D90 with 17 - 50mm f2.8 wide angle lens (Shot at 3 exposures)



Post Processing: 3 exposures combined together i Photomatix

I walk past this odd looking monument everyday, I always thought it was some Greek monument or something like that and never paid it much attention. I always looked at tourists madly taking photos, posing in front of it, reading the writing and walking around it to have a closer inspection of every detail. One day I though "damn it, I'm finally going to figure out what this thing is". So I too felt like a tourist in my own city (sometimes thats a good thing, it means I don't have to explain why I have a camera and snapping away in a voyeuristic manner). It turns out it's a war memorial dedication, for one of the wars Australia was involved in I can't remember which one though (I have to admit I kind of lost interest once I figured out what it was :P ).

1 comment:

sandeep said...

magical indeed! excellent result.

Post a Comment