rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, June 24, 2011

Life on the Edge



Nikon D90 with 17 - 50mm f2.8 wide angle lens (shot at 1/320 sec @ f2.8, ISO 100)



Post Processing: Just gave the vibrance a bit of a boost to add some extra “pop” to the image

I managed to stumble across this window as I was dawdling through the streets of South Melbourne. I looked up and there it was, I liked the way the window frame gives off an old world type rustic feel. How the flowers look so perfect that they seem artificial. How the blue sky just reflects off the glass of the windows as if they were a mirror. I didn’t notice at the time but as I was standing taking these shots, I had planted myself in the middle of the footpath causing myself to be an obstacle to all passers by. Until I noticed a lady passing by just give me a shy smile as if to say “I appreciate your passion, but your in my way!”

1 comment:

sandeep said...

people generally tend to be patient with photographers :) ofcourse, unless u overdo it :) the result is worth it, though!

Post a Comment