rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, June 2, 2011

South Melbourne Living



Nikon D90 with 17 - 50mm f2.8 wide angle lens (shot at 1/320 sec @ f2.8, ISO 100)


Post Processing: Shot in RAW, 3 exposures and combined in Photomatix. I’m very lazy these days so I just run my own preset in Photomatix and don’t really change anything to whatever is spat out from the program :P

After a long hiatus, I decided to brave the cold Melbourne weather and venture to my new favourite market, the South Melbourne Market. It’s a good blend of cultural diversity, from the awesome dim sims to the fantastic coffee. Wherever you turn theres something to discover. It’s one of Melbourne older and established suburbs so the architecture is very old school. This building is just 100 meters down from the market, oh what I would give to be able to afford to live here.

2 comments:

sandeep said...

gr8 HDR shot. the details are so crisp and the colors are very pleasing!

Evan said...

Thanx Sandeep, I was surprised myself how sharp they came out considered I shot the images by hand!

Post a Comment