rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, March 26, 2010

Pimp My Lens has now moved!

Well it had to be done I guess. I gave Tumblr a go for about 2 weeks or so and to be honest, it wasn't my cup of tea. The whole photo slide show in flash was getting to be quite annoying, and all my readings across various forums seem to indicate that this is something you cannot get rid of. Also the fact that I have to use a 3rd party organisation to enable comments... well thats also just plain annoying. While it may suit some, I guess it's just not for me.

So I have now come to Blogger instead, the advantage is that I now have more power to set up everything as I like, and more power sometimes isn't a bad thing :).

Stay tuned for some more images to come, and please feel free to leave comments and feedback, be truthful and any suggestions that can make me a better photographer is always welcomed.

Evs

No comments:

Post a Comment